Guys, I can’t believe it is already that time of year again! Another year of trying out new products, going to fashion shows, trade shows, trying new services, meeting great new people – and sharing it all with you!
As a token of my appreciation for sticking around to read my ramblings, I want to give you guys a chance to win a bunch of goodies. This year I really wanted to make a point and share with you some of my go to faves – from the “cheaper than lunch” treat to the decadent “you spent how much?”. Here’s what I’m giving away:
- Eight Body Moisture – Ginger Lime: The fresh scent wakes you up and it feels so good going on. I’m just glad my kid doesn’t like lotion, or he would have taken this along with my body wash. ($24/ea)
- Talika Lash Conditioning Cleanser: Hands down my favorite eye makeup remover. So gentle on the eyes & no weird film left afterwards. I wept when I finished my last bottle. No lie. ($24/ea)
- Mally Beauty Volumizing Waterproof Mascara: I do not like waterproof mascara, except for this one. Seriously. When I got this one I used it for a couple of months before I even realized it *was* waterproof – it just didn’t feel like other wp mascaras out there. And it makes my lashes look good, too! You’ll get *2* of these, so you can decide to hoard them for yourself or share one with a friend. ($20/ea)
- Votre Vu Duette: This combo lotion/lip balm is a multi-taskers dream. I may or may not have had words with a TSA agent at the airport when I forgot to check it, since it is a smidge over 3oz. (*Spoiler: I won!) Also, this scent is heavenly. ($39/ea)
- Mario Badescu Lip Wax: I recently gave my tube up to my friend who had lips like Lisa Rinna used to have due to an allergic reaction. Her situation was dire. I would only willingly give up my tube in emergencies like that. It’s that good. ($5/ea)
- Mario Badescu Flower and Tonic Mask: Sometimes my face just needs a little TLC, so I’ll slather this mask on for a little soothing. However, last time I grabbed it, I realized I hadn’t closed it properly and it had dried out. I was so devastated I attempted to revive it with tap water. Don’t do that. ($18/ea)
- Mario Badescu Super Rich Olive Body Lotion: In the winter my legs get really dry and itchy. I squeeze some of this on before bed, rub it all in and the itchiness goes away. Heavy duty, but light moisturize. And it absorbs quickly so my sheets don’t get all gross. ($10/ea)
- CoverFX MintGlaze FX: This lip primer works great on lips, but it does amazing things on mosquito bites, too. Seriously. I don’t know how, but when I used this on some nasty bites this summer – *bam* – they went away QUICK. No lie. I’m giving away *2* tubes of this, so that you can use one on your lips and one on your bites, since you really don’t wanna mix the two, do you? ($22/ea)
- Three Custom Color Cream to Powder Blush in “Morning After”: I love cream blushes now. And I know some of you are afraid to try them because you might be intimidated. This almost neutral shade is a perfect way to ease into it, esp since it dries down to a powdery finish anyway. ($22.50/ea)
- Orlane Paris Extreme Anti-Wrinkle Regenerating Night Care: Yep, this is expensive and oh so decadent. It also feels good and works really well at soothing my tired skin by absorbing fast & not sitting on top of my skin like so many night creams do. It makes it feel like my has bounced back overnight when I use it. Of course, it better for the price tag, right? And I’m giving you a jar to see for yourself! ($300/ea)
You all know I am nosy, so, this year’s contest question(s) is “Have you bought or tried anything that I have written about? If so, what?”. I’m really just curious if anything did so I can know if I am alone in my like for something. Anyway, enter your answer, name and email addy in the widget below, please:
I’ll run the contest from now until midnight the night of the 16th and will announce the winner next week on my birthday, the 17th! Good luck!
*Disclaimer: All prizes are being provided by PR on my, and their clients, behalf.