- Ramuan Spa Relaxing Face Mask
- Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Masque
- Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera SkinCare Lotion
- Talika Eye Therapy Patch
- Avon Skin So Soft Summer Soft Cooling Gel Moisturizer
- Mario Badescu Special Cumber Lotion
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater
- Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst Fragrance Mist
- Tammy Fender Firming Eye Gel
Holy crap, it’s hot.
I am not even playing. These triple digit temps here in Oklahoma have been miserable. (*what did I say the other day? 104 should only be the answer to what is 52 + 52.) Granted, while it’s a chilly 94 today, I *know* that the triple digits will be back. It’s Oklahoma. It’s what we do. But, since I have lived here my whole life, I’ve picked up a few ways to beat the heat at the end of the day. And, while the products may change, the thought remains the same.
I have an extra fridge out in the garage, and I have a shelf in the door that I keep a bunch of beauty products that feel oh so good when put on cold.
The things I have in there currently range from toner, to masks, to masque, lotions, sprit and scent:
In addition I have a couple of other items that doesn’t go in the fridge, but are still important for summer use:
I’ll let you know in the next few posts why I like this stuff enough to give it shelf space in the fridge.