When I was growing up, the only kind of blush I ever used, or was even introduced to, were powder blushes. I have come to learn that there are so many variations besides powder now, that I want to make sure you know, too.
In this video I mention several different types of blushes/brands. They are:
- Three Custom Colors Crème to Powder Blush in “Morning After” (*PR provided)
- tarte Cheek Stain in “True Love” (*discontinued – boo! – GWP)
- Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick in “Shy Blush” (*mine is a mini-tube GWP)
- MAC Blushcreme in “Florida” (*PR provided)
- Benefit “Posie Tint” (*from a gift bag)
- NARS Cream Blush in “Penny Lane” (*from a giveaway)
I forgot to mention a couple of brands/products that def deserved to be shown, too. The first is the Sue Devitt Starbrights Lip & Cheek Gel in “Capella” (*got in a gift bag). This cheek gel scared me when I first saw it becaus it is *purple*. But after the lovely MUA put it on my cheeks and showed me how pretty it could be on my skintone, I was hooked.
The second one that should have been in the video is the
Like I said in the video, the colors are going to look more intense in the package, but with a light touch, you make just about any color work for you. Also, don’t forget what I said about layering – you can start with an alternate type of blush, finishing off the top with your powder blush for a longer lasting cheek.
Let me know if you have tried any of these, or if you have heard of another blush type that I didn’t list here. I would love to hear about it.