I really don’t have much to say about this except that I would LOVE to do this, esp since I have somewhat taken up restorative yoga this year, but unfortunately my wallet won’t let me. Pretty please let me know if you do this, so that I can live vicariously thru you.
Reconnect On The Vacation Of A Lifetime-Yoga Retreat in St Lucia With Distinguished Yoga Teacher Mark Blanchard And Fit Tours
WHAT:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yoga Leader Mark Blanchard and Fit Tours are offering a not to be missed yoga Retreat at famed Cap Maison in St Lucia. This retreat is designed to reconnect your mind, body and soul. What better way to renew your spirit than while hiking in the beautiful surrounding mountains , walks on a private beach, and reviving your energy with active yoga workshops. You can do it all here at a retreat with the amenities of a five star hotel and the privacy of a deserted island.
WHO:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Well known and respected yoga teacher Mark Blanchard owner of True PowerYoga and FIT (Fitness Interest Travel) Tours the travel tour that provides you with physical and mental rejuvenation by combining fitness and health programming with exciting worldwide travel. Explore some of the world’s most popular and exotic travel destinations, integrating touring with exciting and challenging physical activities, stress reduction, healthy nutrition and wellness education in a group motivated atmosphere. The result is a stronger and healthier you!
WHERE & WHEN: July 18th-25th Cap Maison St Lucia Island
WHY:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~People participate in our tours for many reasons, including weight reduction and body toning, physical and mental rejuvenation, optimizing physical performance and making changes in their lives to achieve health and longevity. Others are searching for a unique, active vacation in one of the world’s most beautiful destinations. FIT Tours offer you the opportunity to achieve your fitness and travel goals.
For more information about the fit tours fitnesstouring.com or truepoweryoga.com
Have I ever told you guys that “Metro Chic” is my favorite nailpolish? If I haven’t, let me tell you now. “Metro Chic” from Sephora by OPI is my favorite nailpolish. It’s greige goodness, w/ a hint of purple, was on waitlist even before the first collection ever came out in the stores – it was just that good. Which was a great precursor to what was to follow – the Sephora by OPI line has been a winner.
As the seasons change, so do their collections. This spring their collection is called “Modern Flowers”, “Inspired by the beautiful blossoms in an ultramodern bouquet, the vibrant pinks, soft pastels, and funky brights will be the finishing touch on any chic outfit this season”:
Sephora by OPI Leaf Him at the Altar ($9) – This flower-inspired metallic, vine-green polish will make the rest green with envy.
Sephora by OPI Go With the Flow-er ($9) – Sit back and smell the flowers (on your fingertips) with this bright tulip pink shade with hot pink shimmer.
Sephora by OPI Iris I Was Thinner ($9) – This elegant iris purple crème will add a trendy touch to any summer outfit, day or night.
Sephora by OPI It’s Bouquet With Me ($9) – Add a splash of sparkle to your step with this sheer violet with silver and holographic glitter.
Sephora by OPI Cover Me in Petals ($9) – Every girl loves flowers – so give this gift of creamy coral color to yourself this Spring.
Sephora by OPI Handpicked for Me ($9) – This light pink lilac sparkle with silver shimmer is the perfect addition to a sweet Spring day.
Any of these catching your eye? Lemme know if you pick up any of these, or if you already use SOPI, let me know what color you rock.
UK based cosmetics company, Illamasqua has a motto of: “Make-up for your alter ego”. With all of the bright, pigmented colors they offer it definitely encourages you to step outside of your usual routine. The latest collection to hit our shores includes things not just for our face, but for our bodies, as well. It also happens to be the first collection to include Limited Edition products.
The Body Electrics Collection features an assortment of new, limited edition items, as well as exciting best-sellers:
- New Gleam Cream ($36) – Light up your soul and release your inner you. Containing iridescent pearlescent pigments, this lightweight cream is suitable for face and body, lifting and highlighting wherever it’s applied. Use on its own or mix with foundation for an immediate skin brightening effect that will illuminate the night. Available in Flex (soft pink iridescent)
- New 4-Colour Liquid Metal Palette ($42.50) – Indulge in a myriad of metallic shades and gild your work of art. Each one is amazingly rich and highly pigmented, giving you the power to dazzle and delight at will. Use to adorn eyes, face and body, and apply with fingers or a brush. Now is your time to shine. Contains Solstice (gold), Enrapture (bronze), Surge (platinum) and Phenomena (silver) in one sleek compact.
- New Liquid Metal ($26) – Prepare to dazzle with this gloriously rich and highly pigmented metallic cream. Use to adorn eyes, face and body, and apply with fingers or a brush. Release your inhibitions and illuminate your alter ego. Available in two new shades: Surge (Platinum) and Phenomenon (Silver)
- New Powdered Metal ($36) – Revel in an intense radiance that no one can ignore. This loose metallic powder can be used on the face and body to create anything from a subtle sheen to an extreme metallic finish. Step into the limelight and demand to be noticed. Available in Thalia (golden tan shimmer).
- Powder Eye Shadow ($20) – Create a signature look with one sweeping movement. Silky, vibrant matte color glides onto lids, creating a look as strong or as subtle as you choose. Available in Imagine (electric blue) and Can Can (violet)
- Pure Pigment ($24) – Made to be played with. A metallic, high-shine, pure-colour powder that highlights eyes, cheeks and brows. Mix with eye shadow, blusher or use it on its own to intense effect. Bring out your bold side. Available in Furore (beige shimmer) and Static (New! white with iridescent pink and violet flecks)
- Sheer Lipgloss ($20) – Be brilliant day or night with this super sexy gloss. Slick on alone for sheer color or layer over lipstick for added depth and dimension. Available in Divine (hot pink)
- Bronzer Duo ($30) – Ignite the night a sun-kissed shimmer from two shades of luminous bronzer in one sleek compact. This smooth, even pressed powder can be used on the face and body for an alluring glow. Available in Glint/Burnish (soft luminous peach/golden bronze)
Availability: The Illamasqua Body Electrics collection will be available at select Sephora locations and on Sephora.com beginning in May 2010. Gleam Cream, 4-Colour Liquid Metal Palette and Powdered Metal are available for a limited time only.
Let me know if you pick any of this up when it comes out, or if you have tried this brand before. My local Sephora doesn’t carry it, so I haven’t had a chance to try it out yet.
Have you always wanted to be a Reality Star, but the thought of living with a bunch of other people, trying for the “heart” of someone not your cup of tea? Well, Pantene has the contest for you. Now, thru April 18th, they are looking for the “World’s First Reality Hair Star”.
Pantene is reinventing itself again and wants to put its products to the LIVE test. They are looking for one lucky lady to test them out in a nationally advertised spot with Pantene spokeswoman, Stacy London. In addition to the chance to be live on national tv on May 25th, she will also “win the “Be the Rock Star You Are” experience from Bret Michaels, which will include tickets to one of his concerts this summer, first class airfare, a ride in Michaels’ tour bus, and backstage passes.”
To enter, you need to go to the info page and read all of the requirements to enter. Also, while you are there, make sure and check out some of your competition on the “Must See Videos” page, like Snooki and Lo Bosworth. (*I hear they may be more competition added, so keep checking back.)
If you DO enter, or if you just see an entry you really like, let me know about it so I can check out the entry, too. Good Luck!
Remember when I told you guys about the “Dove Red Carpet Event” I hosted and I said that I would be giving away *5* sticks to 5 lucky readers? Well, it’s time to give them away. I’ve even made it easy peasy. Just enter your name and email address in the box below and it will pick 5 random winners. This contest will run from Monday, April 12th at 12pmCST to 11:59pmCST Monday, April 19th. (*Limit one entry per email address and for US residents only.) Good luck!