Welp, we are back home from our pretend vacay to the City of Lights. We have to go back to work tomorrow and resume our normal lives, which isn’t nearly as fun. I hope you’ve had as much fun as I have on this pretend trip. This series was a ton of fun for me to write and I want to thank BellaSugar (*twice!), KarlaSugar (*Ha! No relation.), OnSugar Blog (*Okay, related to the first Sugar), Karen, from Makeup and Beauty Blog (*can we be related? please?) and even the Ethiopian Review (*whaa?) for sharing it with their readers, too.
I told you there would be souvenirs at the end, and there are for these 10 lucky folks:
- In Her Makeup Bag
They have all won a tube of Talika Lipocils Expert. I have passed all of their info on, save for one (*looking at you rcnmail!), so they should be getting a chance to try it out for themselves shortly.
Again, thanks for playing and I hope you stick around to see what else I can ramble on about. Bisous!
- *In case you missed any of our Pretend French Vacay, take a look at what we did:
- Pt. 1: Vacation lashes & giveaway souvenir’s, too
- Pt. 2: The people that you meet
- Pt. 3: A brush with greatness
- Pt. 4: The History of Beauty – Le Rouge Baiser – “Red Kiss”
- Pt. 5: The History of Beauty: Chanel No. 5
- Pt. 6: A Book to Bring You Home