I know I am not the only one that thinks a black smoky eye is just too heavy for them. Well, I love the fact that we are not limited to *only* black for a smoky eye, but can use other shades in the same style. Luckily, brands are hip to this and work to help us lovelies out. Take for instance, tarte. They have teamed up with Sephora to create the new, limited-edition Beauty in a Box: Bronze Smoky Eye kit.
“Be bronzed and beautiful with this Sephora exclusive kit packed with best-sellers and brand new products featured in new shades; all of which are waterproof or water-resistant for a look that will last morning ’til night! From lids to lips, each longwearing must-have perfectly complements each other for an overall bronze glow topped off with a modern take on an old favorite: the bronze smoky eye. Unlike the traditional charcoal smoky eye, this look is flattering on a wide variety of skin tones and can easily be worn day to night.”
Sephora exclusive kit includes:
- full size lock & roll 12-hour eyeshadow, burnt bronze
- full size emphasEYES™ waterproof clay shadow/liner, plum (*you KNOW I’m dying for this *PLUM*!!)
- full size rise & shine lip gloss and stain, nude
- full size clean slate natural face primer
- deluxe mineral powder bronzer, park ave princess
- deluxe lights, camera, splashes! natural waterproof mascara
These products also contain “skinvigorating™” ingredients:
- rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen lashes
- carnauba wax: emollient, natural wax ensures smooth application
- provitamin B5: vitamin B derivative that treats and thickens lashes
- vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radical damage and prevents oxidative stress and premature signs of aging
This limited edition set is supposed to be available from Sephora from August thru October 2010, but it looks like it is available on the website already.
Is there anything in this set that you want, besides “all of it”? I am lemming that Plum liner so much – the hunt for the perfect Plum continues!!