Are you looking for some last minute stocking stuffers, or even items to practice getting a cat-eye look ala Taylor Swift? Then look no further than the P&G eStore this holiday season. (*The P&G eStore is a online store to get your favorite Procter & Gamble products, all in one place!)
You all remember when I told you how I used the Covergirl LashBlast 24HR mascara to keep my eyes in check on 4th of July? Yeah, I am a huge fan of the Blue-Black color. Anyway, the P&G eStore has several specials on this mascara – no matter which color you choose. Like:
- Get a FREE LashBlast 24HR Mascara with a $25 purchase using code LASHBLAST8 (*while supplies last)
- Get the products used to get the cat eye look (*including LashBlast Volume Mascara, Smoky ShadowBlast and the LiquilineBlast Eye Liner) for FREE with a $69 purchase using code CATEYE22 (*while supplies last)
- $1 off any CoverGirl product (11/25 thru 12/29)
There are other specials going on, too, including:
- 15% off on a first-time order from a new customer, using promo code: A9Z-MN5-KY3-ISA
- Free Shipping on orders over $25
- Free Samples with every order
Dig around the site & let me know if you pick up anything this season.
*Disclaimer: I am participating in a sponsored campaign for P&G eStore with BlogHer and P&G.