Celebrity hairstylist Kylee Heath created the hair look for Rosario Dawson at the 2013 Golden Globes. He chose to do a voluminous wave with a subtle side part to play off the modern glam of Rosario’s Antonio Berardi dress. He tucked her hair on the right side to showcase the gorgeous Lorraine Schwartz drop earring and the beautiful cut of the neckline.
Here’s how Kylee created Rosario’s look:
1. First, he started out by prepping damp hair with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Foaming Air Mousse, specifically at the roots, for lightweight volume.
2. Then, he spritzed sections from the mid shaft through the ends with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Heat Protect & Shine Spray.
3. Kylee then took sections, starting at the nape of the neck, and blow-dried hair with a medium sized boar bristle round brush, mainly focusing on getting lift at the roots while smoothing out the ends.
4. He then curled 2-inch sized sections of hair using a 1¾-inch curling iron. After removing the iron, he lightly sprayed each curl with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Flexible Hold Hairspray and then pinned each section in place. After curling all her hair and letting it cool, he unpinned and brushed each section out with a Mason Pearson brush.
5. To finish, he lightly teased the roots to create volume and sprayed her hair with hairspray to add sheen and to hold the look for the night.