It’s time for another edition of “Makeup Wars”, and this time we are talking about items that we rebuy. Now, I try a lot of different things and don’t finish many – it’s just the nature of this site. So, if I repurchase it, then it means I really like it and need it in my life. Here are a few things that I need to keep around me on the regular:
1) Schick Intuition Naturals Razor – I don’t have a big shower (*and I’m lazy), so I like to be able to just make one swipe and shave my legs clean without the repeated lean down to lather up and THEN get to shaving.
2) Yes to Cucumbers Face Wipes – I love to keep these by my bed for those nights I didn’t do a full clean up routine (*did I mention I am lazy?). These smell so good and I have even been known to mail some across country to folks who didn’t have them available in their area. People need these wipes.
3) Clairol Root Touch-Up – I swear, my grays grow faster than my color can fade, which is saying a lot for a bottle redhead. So, pretty much every 3 weeks, I’m doing a quick touch-up with this stuff. FYI, I heard they are updating this with a new brush and rounded tray, but I’ll tell you more about that later.
4) Swisspers Cotton Rounds – I use rounds for so many things that I can’t stand to waste time with flimsy rounds that fall apart after one swipe or a smidge too much product on them. These rounds stay together and can handle every thing from removing glitter off of multiple nails to removing drag queen-like lashes after a night out without falling apart.
5) Suave Dry Shampoo – I don’t fix my hair much during the week – it’s pretty much ponytail city every day (*Yep, lazy). But I still don’t want it to look greasy and LOOK like I didn’t wash my hair, so I rock this stuff pretty often. It’s cheap and it smells so dang good, besides helping me not look entirely gross every day.
So, these are just some of the things that I rebuy, besides feminine hygiene and dental care products (*do you guys want to hear about that stuff? I didn’t think so. But if so, I can make you up a beautysets graphic stat! ;)). Tell me, what are some of the items you regularly repurchase for your routines?
And, after that, go see what the other lovelies repurchase for themselves, too: